‘For better or worse, good times and bad’.
That’s how many couples traditionally make their vows to each other at the start of their marriage, but these promises often prove hard to keep. No matter if you’re newly wed or have many years together, learning how to love your partner in turbulent times can make your marriage successful and keep you from the divorce court.
Invest in your marriage, invest in your future
Many studies have shown that married men live longer than never married, divorced or widowed men (although disappointingly there doesn’t seem to be any similar evidence for women!). A caring, skilled gardener knows that an untended garden eventually grows wild or withers away, and relationships need the same nurturing, pruning and attention in order for them to thrive and grow.
The Heal Your Marriage Pack contains these 5 carefully selected downloads:
- Put the Spark Back — rediscover hypnotically what makes your relationship special, and experience those powerful feelings of attraction again.
- Love Your Imperfect Partner — see your partner for who they are, (and who you love), and not their foibles, imperfections or annoying habits.
- Save Your Marriage — take some restorative time out, and learn how to ride the emotional storm in a relationship and move into calmer times
- Emotional Intimacy — relax with sharing your feelings by first un-learning unhelpful emotional patterns of behaviour.
- I’m OK, You’re OK — understand the ‘Transactional Analysis’ parent, child and adult modes of communicating and update your personal script for the better.